Saturday, January 14, 2006

Roadtrip!!!!!!



It has been a while since I blogged. We started school again so I think I can't blog unless it is a weekend.
Anyway, it is a nasty day in Japan and I just heard thunder too.
Tomorrow we are going to Tokyo to see sumo!!!
I am really excited, and I love bus trips!
Sumo is japanese wrestling. In the Edo period ( I am not sure) if you were late to wrestle, or did something stupid you would get your throat cut!
Uuuu~. Well of course, now they do not do that any more. But, the referee still carries a knife.
Above is a picture of me with Roho, a Russian sumo star, taken last year.
****************************************
I finally got my Ipod! When I get used to it I am thinking of starting a podcast. So please be waiting for my podcast!

No comments: