Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tech Man!

Hi!
Looooooooong time no see!! I'm sorry not blogging more often. It's been 3 months!
It's a beautiful and a hot day in Japan. It's Summer vacation, and it's been hot for a week! It's very hard going to Aikido in this kind of climate.
A lot of stuff changed in 3 months! We have almost every Tech stuff we can get! I got a new game for my Wii called "Rayman Raving Rabbids". It's a wild and extremely fun party game. My Mom and Dad play it a lot when I'm asleep! My Dad also got some stuff too. He bought a Nintendo DS, and a MacBook.The DS (Dual Screen) is a portable game player and in Japan, there are a lot of educational software for the 'DS'. So we use it for educational purposes. Also, there are schools that use the game player for English. We also are going to have a DS English class at my Dad's school today. My Dad is happy with his second computer, the 'MacBook', a laptop computer from Apple. He is going to use it for his business. But, the display is great! You can also watch movies with it, and of course, if there is an internet access point, you can use the internet.
That's all for today.
I'll try not to leave the blog for 3 months again!
See ya!

No comments: