Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wii Will Rock You!



Hi!
The weather in Japan is nice, for now! We might have a storm later.
I have finally got myself a Nintendo Wii! I had no problem getting it. We thought a lot of people would line up, so I went to the store an hour and a half before opening! But, there was nobody there! I thought I was just early so I waited and started to read a book. But nobody came! Later my Mom came to help me get the stuff. But, even when the store opened, nobody was interested with the Wii! So I was very lucky. We were at the same store yesterday, and some of the Wii were still there!
Well, some people might not know what the Wii will do, so I will simply explain. You use this remote (on the upper right hand corner) , or controller, to move yourself on the screen. And when you swing the "wiimote", as you were playing a real sport, it will detect your movement and you can hit or throw a ball! I have a game called "Wii sports". It has 5 sports games in it, and all of it is great! But, the Wii is not just a simple game player, you can browse the Internet, you can check the weather around the world ( some thing like "Google Earth" ), and lots more! So you can say that it is a cheap computer! You can also send e-mails with it. It's very cool.
That's all for today!
See ya!

No comments: