Thursday, April 12, 2007

Baseball Season AGAIN!

Hi!
It's a nice day! You can see the beautiful blue sky!
My Dad is now watching a Boston "Red Sox" vs Seattle "Mariners" game. On Japanese television, they are talking about, the new Japanese pitcher for the, Red Sox "Daisuke Matsuzaka", and "Ichiro Suzuki" from the Mariners, competing. It looks like Ichiro had a bad day on that, but still the Mariners are winning.
Yes, baseball season is here...(*sigh). I like playing baseball but, I'm not that intrested in watching a game. But, if I could go to the game, that would be great.
Today I have 'tai-chi' and my teacher gave me a Chinese sword to use. No, it's not a real sword, it's made out of bamboo and painted and decorated so it will look like it's real. Bringing it to the place and bringing back home is a little hard.
That's all for today!
See Ya!

No comments: