Monday, April 09, 2007

Back From Tokyo!



Hi!
It's partly cloudy today but, it's not too cold or not too hot.
The trip to Tokyo was great! We went to Yasukuni Shrine to see the cherry blossoms, and they were beautiful, really BEAUTIFUL! There were alot of people there too; since it was still spring vacation. And the cherry blossoms were falling like snow, and the paths were like pink carpets! Wow.
After that we went to see a movie called "HAPPY FEET". Wow, good thing I saw it in the theater! The graphics were great! I heard that there is a 3D version of the movie. That would be perfect! I should stop talking about it before I start to spoil the movie for you! But, one thing that I want to say is that, if you can, watch it at a theater!
Home schooling started today! Yes, my second year has started! Since I didn't have any problems on year1. Hope I have a wonderful year again.

That's all for today!
See Ya!

No comments: